The quality control unit of VIJEGAN BASPAR SHARGH Company, with the aim of testing raw materials and products and establishing a specialized center to provide customer test services, began its activities in 2001.
This laboratory tries to equip the laboratory with modern machinery and human resource training in pursuit of the company's major policies and achieve its qualitative policy. In this regard, it obtained the certification of the qualification of the laboratory of the Kerman Standard & Industrial Research Bureau and The Certificate of Quality Management System of the laboratory (ISO 17025), approved by the National Center of Certification of Iran. Moreover, it holds a standard expert license in the field of standardization in the field of chemical and polymer industries (Polymer Products, Rubber, Plastics, Composites) from the National Iranian Standards Organization.
This laboratory, using the most advanced technology in the world and European devices, can test all types of polyethylene, polypropylene and PVC pipes according national and international standards.
VIJEGAN BASPAR SHARGH laboratory is the core of the R & D unit of the company, which is engaged in conducting numerous research tests on the production of engineering compounds to meet the needs of domestic and foreign producers and consumers.
Laboratory of VIJEGAN BASPAR SHARGH is ready to serve and cooperate with other organs, related industries and research units in the following fields:
· Performing all required tests of irrigation and under pressure water supply polyethylene pipes, according to national and international standards.
· Performing all necessary tests for gas pipes, according to national and international standards.
· Performing all required PVC pipes tests according to national and international standards.
· Performing all necessary tests for PP pipes, according to national and international standards.
· Performing required plastic raw material tests, according to national and international standards.
· Carry out research projects.
All personnel are committed to familiarize with the quality management system and they are required to adhere to the principles.